07 February, 2010

One Year On

Just a note to say a lot of us have been thinking of those who died, and also the survivors of the Black Saturday fires in Victoria - one year ago, today. Looked a lot like the Art Challenge picture on the last post I made. I drove through some of this country two months after the fires, and there was sign of new growth of some of the tree ferns, and grass poking up through the black, and the earth was starting over ... just like the survivors are.
 
This will give you an idea of what it was like two months later.
Today I managed to find the name of the plant I took a few photos of, on Friday, so I did my layout for the Art Challenge over at Nuts4Digi. Here it is -


 I've also done the Sketch Challenge and will show you that soon. It was created with a soon to be released kit of Di @ Legacy4Life's called Shades of Love.

Till next time,
Be Happy and careful

Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment