15 January, 2010

Getting there

Quite a few clicks later, (and a LOT of error messages) I, with the help of my friend Debbie, from Nuts4Digi, have got this up to a usable stage, I think :)

I must share this layout I did last week, for the Animal Kingdom Challenge over at DSO, using Kim B's Fresh Start Kit. Also a freebie called Winter Iceberry by Designs by Kristine.

This makes me laugh, every time I look at this poor cat LOL I also did another layout using the same photos, for the Colour Challenge I host over at Nuts4Digi. The Colour to use was Black and shades of grey, and any colours on your photos. The ladies have done some lovely layouts with their Black kits.



This layout was created using Aby - a kit created by KDesigns, one of Nuts4Digi's wonderful designers.

Now wasn't that cat's head and neck just begging to have something put on it ! LOL

I'll add a few of the layouts I have done for my Nuts4Digi Challenges, next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment