05 November, 2010

New Month, more news

Well, I don't know where October went, but it has gone ! Of course we all know what a new month means now ... NEW challenges from the Nuts4Digi Challenge hosts :-)

This is the complete kit you will receive, when you participate in all of the challenges:


As usual, my Scraplift Challenge is a layout full of inspiration, so I am looking forward to seeing what you all see in this  layout, to 'lift :-) This is the chosen layout ...


The Art challenge is from the artwork of Michael Bedard: http://www.mbedard.com/Scripts/default.asp


I chose DuckTape from his Gallery  and when I saw this picture, I knew exactly what photo I had for this !


The Word challenge is another great font, and the one i used for my Art Challenge, but I will be doing another layout using Brankovic font.

That is a few of this month's challenges ... but we are also celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Day aka iNSD and have lots of fun and games, and also the Designers have big discounts on their products (excluding any already on special price).
Here is a preview of what the Designers created with the same swatch, so you can mix and match what you want in your kit :
So remember, fun and games, and prizes to be had over the weekend at Nuts4Digi :)
There is a storm and thunder lurking outside, so I had better be off, but will be back to show you more of those challenges and more ....

Have a great weekend !

Deb :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment