25 September, 2010

WOW ! Where has the month gone !

Last post ... 2nd September ! Well I know I have done something, but I'll have to go looking, to prove it ! LOL

First, Nuts4Digi had their monthly challenges, and I did them all - wouldn't miss them for anything ! LOL

So here they are ! ...


The Scraplift Challenge ... using NutkinTailz kit Imbolc Inspirations


 The Word Challenge .... using a freebie from Chaos Lounge - wasn't he a naughty dog !


The Art Challenge ... using a kit called Spring, created by Anne-Marie, and available free on her blog, (see RH side of my Blog for the link) to do this challenge :)


 The Variety Challenge ... using Debbie McKenzie's kit called Angel Child


The Sketch Challenge ... using Nikki's kit Blossom
 and the Photography Challenge ... using one of Jen Reed's kits called Fresh Start, available at present at www.jenreed.com



Also, we had a Chat and Scrap last night, where we chose an old layout we had in the Nuts4Digi gallery ...

and we had to re-do the layout. Use the same photos, and basically improve on the old version. So here is the new 'prettier' version, using Just Passin' Thru's newest kit Peach Blush, available here


There are more layouts created with this beautiful kit, to come in the next post :)

Till then, I Hope you enjoyed these layouts, as much as I had fun creating them :)

Deb.

PS: Sorry, a tiny bit of the RH side of the piccies is missing. That size is just a bit big, and the next size is too small. One day I will have to try and find someone (with time to spare) to help me sort this blog out. It's waaaayyyy over my head ! LOL  Now, who has plenty of time to spare ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment