18 August, 2010

August Challenges at N4D

It's another new month, and we have new challenges and lots of fun, too :-)

Here is the layout we are scraplifting this month ...


... and here is my version ...

and here is the participation prize ...

The ART Challenge is ...

This month, no piece of art to be inspired, just a composition tip.
Here is a square grid with focus point (rule of third).
Try to create a page with at least something (important, a thing YOU want to focus on) at the place of one of these points, taken into account in your composition.






and the participation prize is ...

... and this is my layout ...


The PHOTOGRAPHY Challenge is ...
This month I thought I would take a different tack. I want to see what it looks at your place first thing when you get up.

You know when your eye make focus poke the camera around and see what photo you can find.

The participation prize is ...


... and my layout for this challenge is ...

The SKETCH  for the challenge is this wonderful template, downloadable, in the forum, to use :-) Now, who doesn't LOVE templates !

This is the participation prize ...





... and this is my layout ...



Another of our challenges was the VARIETY challenge  ... This is Lesley's challenge for us --- You guys are in for a treat this month and rest assured that you will get nothing but variety with my challenges. For this month I’d like you to find something in your neighbourhood that is historical and scrap it. I hear you say huh that’s easy well as usual there’s a twist. I want you to find a picture and scrap it but you must scrap it in the manner appropriate to the era of the history. IE if you pick something from the 60’s then your page must be retro or hippie, 50’s would be say rock n roll, 30’s would be art deco…or you could do it to relate to the history eg if you pick something that is military history then you could do your page with a military theme….you get the general idea … I’d also like a bit of journaling so that we know what your historical item is all about. I’d love to see old and new pics if available, your bound to find something on google. .....

The participation prize is ...



So .... I needed more than one page to put my story across about the Prison my relative owned, back in the 1870s. Well, not a prison then, but it is now ...


... and page 2 ...


And ... for the WORD challenge ... a font called Jellyka Cutty Cupcakes ...


... and the participation prize is ...

and my layout is ...


So ... after you have done them all, you get this wonderful kit, all ready to scrap your favourite school photos with  !  :-)



So ... why not come along to Nuts4Digi and join in all the fun !

See you soon :-)

Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment