11 July, 2010

NEW Kit from Di this week - Escape To Paradise

What do you think of when you think of paradise ? Lying back, reading a book ? Pretty flowers ? A cuppa, or just doing nothing ? How about this for some inspiration ?






Here are my layouts, that are not anything to do with what you might think is Paradise LOL That is how versatile this kit is :-) You can purchase this kit at DSO


A little background, and a light hearted view, of my weight loss journey ...


Emily and Michaela up to mischief again ....

See you next time !

Deb :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout with the girls in pink Debs. Absolutely stunning as usual my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is still standing after it shock attention. I love your pages with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Deb & Di's kits are just gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete