31 May, 2010

Going, going, go ..... Gone !

Where did the month go ! I suppose not being home for most of it made it seem so fast, because I was enjoying myself, maybe a little too much LOL
While away, I did all my May Challenges for Nuts4Digi, and hope to post them all here, for you to have a little peek at what we get up to.

I had a birthday ... a fabulous birthday ! I got to spend it with my friend Debbie and her hubby and Zack, their little doggie. Debbie and I went with Deb's daughter, to Melbourne City, and we had a very "point conscious" lunch and 7km walk around. Let me tell you we all had a good night's sleep, after that ! We went looking for cupcake shops, and found some, but this one grabbed my attention - diet or no diet ! LOL I wanted to experience that HUGE cupcake on the top shelf. Unfortunately we hadn't ordered one, so we didn't get one LOL.
Oh well, the mini version was all our Weight Watcher diets would allow, so that's what we had. This Layout was created with the new Birthday Kit from the Designers at Nuts4Digi. This is only a very small part of it.


All About Me Challenge - before the Weight Watchers diet ....


The Art Challenge - use the colours of the Colour Wheel


The Blog Challenge - the messiest room in your house. Kinda looks like that now LOL


The Colour Challenge - to use ONE other colour with Black and white, maybe colourise a part of a photo.


The Font Challenge - since 'going to digi', HUNGRY JACKS OPENED THIS WEEK !!!


The Photography Challenge - a portrait. As I had already done one of me for the AAM (see above) I did Steve, instead :)


The Quote Challenge - use a quote with Mum or Mother in it. This is my Mum's Mother's Day gift. Just love this pretty kit of Nutkin Tailz (Lesley) called To Mum With Love. Available at Nuts4Digi, too ;)


The Scraplift Challenge - scraplift of  Julia's "I Love You" layout.


The Variety Challenge - a template provided by Flora, and this is my Layout. The pedicure was my birthday gift from Debbie. First time I have had one, and I am pleased to say the polish etc is still going strong :-)

For all the credits for all these layouts, you can find them in my Gallery here.

OK, so having just finished THIS month, we start the whole process again, tomorrow !

Check back soon, and see what we will be challenged with in June :)

Till then,
Bye 
Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment